Part-Time Casual Position
Seeking a caring administrative assistant who is passionate about affordable and accessible mental health and wellness support, to join our dynamic non-profit counselling agency in beautiful Campbell River, BC.
Job Summary: Performs reception and administrative duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures strict client confidentiality for all clients, past and present
- Provides general office reception; answering telephone and email requests, scheduling client appointments.
- Attends to all matters related to client intake and client deactivations
- Processes correspondence; mail and email
- Schedules, gathers, and records data from client feedback
- Maintains office equipment, files, computer system, website, and resource library
- Prepares and records banks deposits
- Other admin duties as required
Skills and Abilities:
- Maintains workplace professionalism at all times, particularly regarding confidential information
- High level of public relation skills, treating all clients and contacts with dignity, respect, and non-judgement.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and other software
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Cares for own physical and mental health and well being
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with graduation from recognized administrative assistant course or equivalent training and experience.
- Minimum two years' experience in an administrative position
For more information about UIC, visit our website at www.uics.ca
Please email resume and cover letter by April 28, 2021 to:
Kelsi Baine, Executive Director
Upper Island Counselling